There's a lot of PowerShell out there on the Web... I've created this site mainly to help me keep track of it all. This site is mainly for URLs that I'm regularly putting out to my classroom and conference students - it isn't intended to be all-inclusive or comprehensive.
Within each category, I've highlighted any items that are my own, or that I've personally found to be very useful. The decision on what gets highlighted as "featured" is entirely my own - please don't e-mail me asking for your listing to be upgraded. If it's something I'm personally using, it'll be "featured."
Feel free to contact me if you find a dead link (provide a new one, if one exists), or if I've gotten something incorrect.
- Blogs that are entirely or mostly PowerShell-related; also include online magazine columns and other articles.
- Editors and Tools, which includes commercial products.
- FAQs and Forums, including wikis and other Q&A sites that focus primarily on PowerShell
- Books about PowerShell
- Training for PowerShell; lists companies that routinely provide training but does not attempt to have a current schedule for these companies. Also includes self-paced training.
- Other Resources, including podcasts, IRC channels, code repositories, and so forth.
- Proverbs contains a short list of some of Don's pithier PowerShell sayings.
- FAQ Answers links to articles that answer some of the questions Don gets most frequently.
Posting policy: I'm doing this primarily as a service to my class and conference students, to help whittle down the incredible amount of stuff on the Internet into some reasonably-sized directory of real, high-quality resources. You're welcome to ask me to post a link to your site, but I have to see it first and feel it's a very high-quality, regularly updated resource that my students will find continually useful.